Thursday, December 18, 2008

361

Reminder for tomorrow. Write about EverLee and the lunch boxes.

Got a bit sketchy a couple of times, but by ducking and/or answering the phone I think I dodged all. A very grey day full of fog and mist but not really cold. I actually liked the feel of the air. No wind so it was somewhat like walking through a mister only without the feel of 100 degree heat on the top of your head. Good things.

Tonight was about knitting on a mitten. The yarn is so yummy that I just kept stopping to squeeze it.

And watching really sad things on CNBC. Bernie Madoff rot in hell. I just wonder how all of this will fall. They interviewed a pawn shop owner near a rich enclave in FL. Many of the folks there have lost all. His thought was that the rest of us should be stocking up on canned goods and rice because it will come down to us. I've never thought of myself as middle class, but the other night it was said that middle class starts at $60,000 a year. Wow...I'm like middle lower class I think. However, my cats make me laugh as does Zoey. I have some good friends. I still have a place to live. And I have yarn. See above paragraph. I do hope this countdown doesn't refer to disaster.

Still thinking about how to label this blabber

No comments:

Post a Comment