Tuesday, December 16, 2008

364 on 363

Duh..two days into this and I miss. I shut down the computer and then was too lazy to boot it back up before I went to bed.

It was a great day though. I made the kitchen curtain out of that snowflake batik I bought at Kaye's sale. I made two pillow covers for the little pillows in the rocker using part of a fleece throw that I got cheaper than I could buy the fabric. Have a lot left over.

I read, had a nap, ordered two books with my birthday gift certificate, watched another episode of Murder Rooms (from Netflix), visited with Francee on the phone and even a check in with Jackie. Oh, and a bit of ironing that didn't get done on Sunday. Had decided to wait until it was time to use the iron for the curtain. Procrastination...love it! Oh, and knitted a heel flap on one of the carry around socks.

It was especially lovely since it was a work day and I wasn't there. I still have no idea why I am apparently being targeted. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment