Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a Birth-Day

And, counting today, there are 365 more days until I can hopefully retire. I'm celebrating by having not only the weekend off, but also Monday and Tuesday. It's so very nice to know I don't have to get everything done in two days. There's been housekeeping, and laundry and shopping, and sewing and chatting with friends. Oh, and even a nice dinner last night compliments of Richard's guys. And a surprise appearance by Christie and Ray. I just had the best time visiting.

This morning, I spent some time out at the lake. It was 64 degrees with a strong south wind. Now the wind has shifted and it's much, much colder. I was glad I got to spend time out there all by myself. Looking at the red dirt and the stones being polished by the water.



So this will be different from RedDirt. There I talk to others. Here I will mostly talk to myself. I do that so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment